The F1 Pellet hook has been designed for targeting F1 carp, a fish found in many commercial fisheries. They’re strong, yet relatively fine in the wire, which makes them able to land even quite large carp on the pole. They feature a beaked point for extra-secure hook holds and an oversized spade, which allows them to be used with thicker line, for robust bagging situations.
They have been finished with a special anti-glare PTFE finish that does not impede the sharpness of the hook. The F1 Pellet family includes sizes 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22.
À VOIR AUSSI
- Hameçons GURU Pole Spécial (GPS)
- Choisir le bon hameçon GURU
- Carpes en été au pellet waggler
- Carpes sauvages au method feeder
- Les Barbeaux du Lot
- L'hiver pensez au pain !
- Gros Esturgeon au method feeder
- Tête de ligne en Fluorocarbone